+ Pansy Flower Granny Square Gif

By anyone -

+ Pansy Flower Granny Square
Gif
. Pansy flowers represent the thoughts of lovers, shared before a word is spoken. Hi there, this video is about the granny square but in a flower form.

Granny's Crochet Pansy ⋆ Look At What I Made
Granny's Crochet Pansy ⋆ Look At What I Made from www.lookatwhatimade.net
I grabbed my crochet hook. Greetings , bianca follow me on facebook and become friends with me. You can write them out or simply follow a video.

If you've made my flower power crochet coasters before, then you'll love this free pattern which turns them into a granny square by adding three simple rounds.

The pattern is written in standard american terms for dk crochet cotton (american thickness: Reminiscent of a daisy, this lovely pattern is worked in the round as a flat flower, making it easy to use in all kinds. Master flower granny square today! How to build your granny square color combination.


Tags: